Gender inequality, domestic violence, trafficking and exploitation, pay inequality, reproductive rights abuse, limited access to education etc are the few issues affecting women the world over.. Once women are safe and free from violence, earn their own money, we believe it has great and positive impact on the society. History tells us that communities, countries and economies are transformed when women have their fundamental rights secure. SheWins aims at empowering the woman to be total, strong and to conquer these challenges so that we can have a peaceful world.
- To reduce to the barest minimum the various issues affecting womens
- To empower women with the needed set of skills and provide them with access to education.
- To discourage and raise strong dissent against domestic violence, rape, gender inequality, trafficking and exploitation.
- To reveal the worth of women t
- To empower the woman to be total, strong and with the ability to conquer life’s challenges.
- To spur economic growth.
SheWins sees an increased and improved social, economic, political and legal strength of the woman, also to ensure equal-right of women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights, such as: freely live their life with a sense of self-worth, respect and dignity, have complete control of their life, both within and outside of their home and workplace, have equal rights to participate in social, religious and public activities, get equal opportunity for education, get equal employment opportunity without any gender bias, get safe and comfortable working environment etc.